|RATES - All utilities are included in the park prices,
even for monthly rates.
|50 Amp Service||$3.00|
|Cancellation Fee||See cancellation policy|
Check-in: Check-in will be at Park Office.
Payment: Your credit card is charged for 100% of the reservation fees when you make the reservation. Payments made over the internet are always paid by credit card. If you have a remaining balance it may be paid by cash or credit card when you arrive at Shoreline RV Park. By providing a credit card number, you are authorizing Shoreline RV Park to bill your credit card for the full amount of the reservation, including any costs accrued during your stay and outstanding balances not paid when you depart. A discount of 5% for twelve Week Pre-payment which applies to pre-payment for monthlies.
Change: One change to your reservation will be made without incurring a service charge; additional changes will be charged $5.00 per change.
Cancellation: Shoreline RV Park's minimum cancellation fee is $5.00. Cancellations made within 14 days of scheduled check-in are subject to a fee equal to 50% of reservation charge. Cancellations up to 48 hours will be charged for full reservation. Please contact Shoreline RV Park for cancellations or changes to your reservation.
- Check-in – Check in will be at Park Office
- Check-out time is 11 am
- Late Check-out will be charged $25.00.
- Check-out after 6PM is charged for full day.
- Check- in receipt must be placed in your RV and visible at all times. (Driver’s side dash)
- No installing clothes lines allowed.
- No space heaters allowed.
- No generator use permitted in the park.
- No wood burning fires, no open fires are allowed. BBQ'S and Hibachis in approved Containers only.
- No Pit Bulls are allowed.
- You are required by law to pick up after your pet.
- Pets must be inside your RV at all times. And must be on a leash when walking them outside.
- Quiet hours are from 11 PM until 7 AM.
- Unidentified vehicle will be towed away at owner's expense.
- No visitors after 11 PM.
- Park your vehicle within your assigned space. If you park your vehicle in other than your assigned space you must obtain a parking pass from the office so that you can display the parking sticker on your window.
- No vehicles are allowed to park in any RV space. It will be towed away at owner's expense if the space is needed.
- No vehicle washing, repairing or changing oil allowed.
- No let or sublet allowed. Duration of stay is limited to 90 days.
- No dishes, utensils washing in the restroom allowed.
- Speed limit in the park is 5 MPH.
- Management reserves the rights to move you to another space if needed at no cost to the park.
- The Park will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Place garbage in the nearest Garbage bin.
- Storage of items underneath or anywhere outside of your RV is disallowed.
- Please help keep the park clean. Thank you for your patronage and enjoy your stay.
- We reserve the rights to refuse service to anyone.
- Failure to renew for an overstay will cause RV to be towed away at owner's expenses, only if the space is needed.
- All hoses/wires/etc... including sewer hoses must be placed on asphalt any damage to these items as a result to maintenace will not be the responsibility of the park.
- If you have door mats that are on any grass areas door mat and trailer shall be moved forward or in reverse a minimum of two feet once every four weeks.